Call now for pricing and availability!
Lessons for your 6 - 12-Month-Old
Lessons are focused on teaching your child to roll onto their back, maintaining a float while resting and breathing in this life-saving position until help arrives.
Lessons for your 1 Year Old and Older
Lessons are focused on teaching children to learn to swim with their head down, roll onto their back to rest and breathe in a float, then roll back over to resume swimming until they reach the edge of the pool, where they can either pull themselves out or wait until they can be rescued. This lesson sequence is referred to as the swim-float-swim sequence in ISR.
Scheduling your lessons:
Survival swimming lessons like those offered by ISR are an invaluable investment in your child’s safety and wellbeing, in addition to your own piece of mind!
We would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you about ISR lessons and to answer any questions that you may have. Please contact us via the 'Contact Us' link above to set up a time that is most convenient for you.
The following is an overview of the next steps to empowering your child with ISR’s Self-Rescue skills:
1. Contact us for more information, or to let us know that you would like to sign your child up for lessons and what location works best for you.
2. We will send you an e-mail with dates and times available for you as well as a locaction. Once we agree on a location and start date and time, we will email you a unique ISR Registration URL which will take you to ISR’s Registration Website.
3. Complete the ISR Registration Process: The cost to register your child is $105* which is due when completing the online registration. The weekly tuition is paid directly to your Instructor in cash, or via Venmo, on the first day of each week (contact us for weekly tuition pricing).
4. ISR and our scheduler will send a confirmation email once the registration process is completed. This e-mail will have your registration form as well as your gift code for the ISR Store (www.isrstore.com) which can be redeemed for $15 off your next purchase. Should your email server block our e-mail and you don’t receive it, these are all available on the ISR Registration site.
5. We will contact you to confirm your lesson date and time once the registration process is completed.
*This fee covers a medical screening by our ISR Registration Evaluation Team (RET) to assess the physical and developmental readiness of your child. Determination of appropriateness for lessons is not based on a particular condition or diagnosis, rather on the unique characteristics of the child. The registration fee also covers the course materials, which include Parent Resource Book electronic access that you will receive via email within 5 days of completing the online registration.
Once the registration is completed and cleared by the Registration Evaluation Team, we will be notified, at which point we will contact you to confirm a lesson date and time.
ISR Non-Discrimination Policy:
Infant Swimming Resource, LLC ("ISR") complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion or disability. It is the policy of ISR to provide reasonable accommodations to its disabled applicants and students, with the provision of appropriate documentation of the need for the accommodation.